1.8K views

When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair.A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!!

warned me of this indian hair vendor. The indian hair that I bought from Halo Indian Hair Company had a lot of blond and red streaks. The ends of the hair where very ratty and worn. When I got the hair it, I noticed that it had dirty specks in it, which turned out to be lice eggs, which I will discuss in a minute.

It also smelled kind of funny. When I boiled it, to see if it was processed, the water turned brown. Virgin Indian hair should never turn brown, when washed or boiled in water. I had to cut 2 inches of my 20 inch, because of the extremely bad ends.

So actually I really received 18 inches for the price of 20 inches. I requested a natural black color and I received a number 2 (natural brown). My particular hair had lice nits in the hair strands, which are lice eggs. That means that the hair from Halo Indian Hair.com, came from people in India that had head lice.

I closely examine the hair with magnification. NO ONE SHOULD BUY THIS HAIR. It is not clean. Also I order and paid for 2-3 day shipping and received the hair on the fourth day.

When I realized that the hair was not of any use, I called the customer service number and ask for my money back. The guy told me that the company does not give refunds and that I would just be sent new hair. He was really nonchalant about the lice nits and said that another customer has gotten lice in their hair before. He acted like it wasn't a big deal.

ARE U SERIOUS, LICE HAIR HAS BEEN ISSUED BEFORE!!! After a week of no hair and my phone number being ignored when I called to check on my order, I finally reached someone. I was then told by the same guy, who must be the owner, that their was a delay in a shipment of their hair supply and that is why no one responded to my calls. The customer service is awful and the company is very unprofessional.

Finally my money was refunded to me, after I told the customer service that I would dispute the charge on my credit card because of me not getting the hair in a timely fashion.PLEASE DO NOT BUY indian hair from Halo Indian Hair Company store or website.

Had an Experience with Halo Indian Hair?

Comments

This crazy girl will stop at nothing to try ruin the owner of Halo hair reputation.She cant make up her mind....shes on youtube praising the hair company one day and then all of a sudden she is running around the internet from one place to the next dissing the hair???

Some people just don't like to see other people progress.

smh.Everybody i know who has Halo Indian Hair LOVES IT....

yes true indians may have lice but there is no reason for a hair dealer to sale hair that has lice in it did anyone see the movie GOOD HAIR. before hair can be sold it does have to be cleaned and processed and no hair is 100% virgin an chemical free!!!!! :(

If you knew ANYTHING about raw virgin hair you would know that NITS are empty lice shells because they all die once it is cut off the human host and MOST Indian suppliers do NOT clean the hair for you and MOST Indian have lice because of the poverty.This is something you will find in all international suppliers Also, yes the hair is split and looks horrid at first so you must cut a little and deep condition.

You obviously know nothin and did not do any research. Ps.

I am not for this company, I found this review doing research on the supplier myself.But you sound ignorant.

I think i just puked in my mouth.javascript:ac_smilie(\':upset\')

I will admit that that is extremely gross and they should not be allowed to sell hair with lice.Howeeevvveeerrr, you should have trusted the warning. Oh well, sucks to be you.

Ok, its your own fault, and now you complain? You were warned about this company yet you still ordered the product! Its really *** to still decide to order hair after you had been warned!