Halo Indian Hair Company sent me indian hair with lice nits in the strands
When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair.A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!!
warned me of this indian hair vendor. The indian hair that I bought from Halo Indian Hair Company had a lot of blond and red streaks. The ends of the hair where very ratty and worn. When I got the hair it, I noticed that it had dirty specks in it, which turned out to be lice eggs, which I will discuss in a minute.
It also smelled kind of funny. When I boiled it, to see if it was processed, the water turned brown. Virgin Indian hair should never turn brown, when washed or boiled in water. I had to cut 2 inches of my 20 inch, because ofï»¿ the extremely bad ends.
So actually I really received 18 inches for the price of 20 inches. I requested a natural black color and I received a number 2 (natural brown). My particular hair had lice nits in the hair strands, which are lice eggs. That means that the hair from Halo Indian Hair.com, came from people in India that had head lice.
I closely examine the hair with magnification. NO ONE SHOULD BUY THIS HAIR. It is not clean. Also I order and paid for 2-3 day shipping and received the hair on the fourth day.
When I realized that the hair was not of any use, I called the customer service number and ask for my money back. The guy told me that the company does not give refunds and that I would just be sent new hair. He was really nonchalant about the lice nits and said that another customer has gotten lice in their hair before. He acted like it wasn't a big deal.
ARE U SERIOUS, LICE HAIR HAS BEEN ISSUED BEFORE!!! After a week of no hair and my phone number being ignored when I called to check on my order, I finally reached someone. I was then told by the same guy, who must be the owner, that their was a delay in a shipment of their hair supply and that is why no one responded to my calls. The customer service is awful and the company is very unprofessional.
Finally my money was refunded to me, after I told the customer service that I would dispute the charge on my credit card because of me not getting the hair in a timely fashion.PLEASE DO NOT BUY indian hair from Halo Indian Hair Company store or website.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Virgin Indian Remy Hair Extentions
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "So back in October 23 2012 i got into this website because i was sure it would be safe because it has a YOUTUBE channel "HRH COLLECTION", oh well silly..."
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "I ordered product Flex Leather High Heel online when my product arrived the shoes were Patent Leather.I called 866-709-5677.The so called Michael Kors Representative stated that I would get a..."
- "Don't waste your money. Produces ill fitting spa covers and won't take any returns, no matter what. Very rude owner. Nice when you are ordering but when the..."
- "Typical Lowes or even Home Depot story. During the booms, they get in to contracting business and then find out they don't know what they are doing. Lowes..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."